Welcome to the club.
Friends, I am working on making this blog better. I will be moving my domain to a different one soon, and I have changed my hosting. The website will still be available to view, however once I change over, there will be a new layout, and a NEW url address which I will be posting once it’s finished. Thank you for everyone’s continued support.
Hello, and welcome. Just writing a blog based on my millennial lifestyle. This is where I’d like to share my collections, products, and things I’m interested in. I hope you find value with the experiences and things I share. Follow the blog if you want to get notified on when I post new content.
New to the blog?
Click here to get started.
- December 2020 – Week 1The Inspiration
- Which is the best skin care product?We tend to segregate people into 4 groups based on their skin types i.e. dry skin, oily skin, normal skin and sensitive skin. However, this classification is just too broad to be used definitively in determining the best skin care product. We can say best skin care product for a dry skin or best skin care product for an oily skin are better statements than just best skin care product. But really, that is what it is better; still not accurate.
- Briar Lane Quilted Mini Emelyn by Kate Spade NYour crossbodies are perfect if you want to carry your important things without all the bulk. plus, your hands are free to keep up with all your group texts and grip that vanilla latte.
- November 2020 – Week 4The Inspiration
- November 2020 – Week 3The Inspiration